Want to make your Firefox browser load pages twice as fast? Here are a few tweaks you can try
1. Type about:config on the Firefox address bar, press Enter
2. Double-click network.http.pipelining and network.http.proxy.pipelining until their values are set to TRUE
3. Double-click network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and set this to 8.
4. Double-click network.dns.disableIPv6, change value to TRUE
5. Double-click network.http.keep-alive, change value to TRUE
6. Set network.http.version to “1.1”
7. Right-click anywhere on the window and select New, click Integer. Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to “0”
8. Right-click anywhere on the window and select New, click Boolean. Name it config.trim_on_minimize and set its value to TRUE
Then, restart you browser.